Preparing For The Future Is Crucial
While it can be hard to think about life after death, it is the best way to protect yourself. Watson Dalton LLC can help you create or update your estate plan. For over 20 years, we have worked with clients throughout Massachusetts. We can answer your questions and discuss all of the options moving forward.
Working With Clients Based On Their Specific Goals
Having the right attorney by your side is very important. The legal system can be tremendously complex, and it is easy to make silly mistakes. Our experienced team does everything it can on your behalf. Many different legal documents can clearly express your wishes. We have handled the following:
- Simple will, which outlines the basics and explains how you want your assets distributed
- Living will, a document that explains your wishes regarding medical treatment
- Joint will, typically used by married couples who leave all of their belongings to the other spouse
- Testamentary trust will, a part of a last will and testament
- Charitable trust, where your assets will be given to a charity
- Living trust, used to benefit someone during their lifetime
- Special needs trust, intended to help those who are disabled and have specific needs
- Irrevocable trust, which offers tax-shelter benefits that revocable trusts do not
- Revocable trust, a document that can be updated at any time
We understand how overwhelming this can be and can guide you through this process. We have built relationships with our clients that have lasted a lifetime. We truly care about your needs and wishes.
Call Today To Schedule A Consultation
We take the time to explain your options and understand your goals. We then can help you decide what type of will or trust will benefit you most. Call our office in Boston today at 978-346-5302 to schedule a consultation. You can also email us.